Yes, Pullman Transit has bicycle racks!!!
- Bike racks may be used on a first-come first-served basis. Use of the bike rack is free to all riders.
- Easy-to-use instructions are located on the bike rack. Ask your driver for assistance if needed.
- Riders are expected to load and unload their own bikes.
- Remove all loose items before placing your bike in the rack.
- Load your bike from the CURB side of the bus.
- When possible, choose a seat where you can see your bike.
- Don't forget your bike after you get off the bus!
- Please let the driver know as you exit that you will be removing your bike.
REMEMBER: Bicycle racks are available on full-day routes only. Riders are responsible for properly loading bikes on racks. Pullman Transit is not responsible for damage or loss of an improperly loaded bike or to personal property left on the bikes.