- Contact Pullman PD
- Report a Crime/Incident
- Online Services
- News & Statistics
- About Pullman PD
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety Camera Initiative (SCI)
- Department Services
- Community Programs
- Crime Prevention
- Emergency Preparedness
- Firearms Safety
- Traffic Safety
- Animal Control
- Nuisance Ordinance & Enforcement
- Property & Evidence
- Public Records
- Licenses, Permits, Registrations
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Laws & Resources
- Documents & Forms
- Staff Directory
WSU Game Day Parking
WSU Game Day and Special Event Parking Information
The City of Pullman enforces all State and local parking laws during game days and special events. Here are some of the most common parking issues during those events:
These parking laws are strictly enforced during special events because they cause potential safety hazards to drivers trying to access residential areas.
The areas where parking permits are required were put into place after the residents of those streets petitioned the City in order to limit congestion on their streets. The permit areas are also strictly enforced for that reason.
Parking Maps & Options
- Restricted Parking Areas: Click here for a map of city streets around Beasley Coliseum and Martin Stadium that denote areas with parking restrictions.
- WSU Parking: Click here for information about on-campus parking options
- WSU Football Game Weekend Events: Click here for more information on WSU football weekends
- Public Transportation: There are several bus routes operated throughout the City on game days that access Beasley Coliseum and Martin Stadium. You can contact Pullman Transit for more information 509-332-6535.
Feel free to contact the Pullman Police Department at (509) 334-0802 with any questions regarding parking during WSU Game Days and Special Events.