Parking Laws - General
Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 September 2013 09:11
City of Pullman Parking Regulations
Pullman City Code (PCC) - Chapter 12
- PCC 12.10.090: Parking in public parks--Prohibited--Exceptions.
- PCC 12.10.092: Parking-Residential-Prohibited-Exceptions.
- PCC 12.10.100: No parking on bicycle paths and pedestrian mall.
- PCC 12.10.110: Parking lots.
- PCC 12.15: Downtown Free Parking Zone
- PCC 12.15.030: Parking in alleys in downtown free parking zone.
- PCC 12.15.040: Overtime parking prohibited within downtown free parking zone.
- PCC 12.15.060: Tampering with parking enforcement process violation.
- PCC 12.25: Storing Vehicles and Placing Unmounted Campers and Canopies on Street Right-of-ways.
- PCC 12.50: Restricted Residential Parking Areas
Washington State Laws governing parking
- RCW 46.61.560 - Stopping, standing, or parking outside business or residence districts.
- RCW 46.61.570 - Stopping, standing, or parking prohibited in specified places — Reserving portion of highway prohibited.
- RCW 46.61.575 - Additional parking regulations.
- RCW 46.61.577 - Regulations governing parking facilities.
- RCW 46.61.581 - Parking spaces for persons with disabilities — Indication, access — Failure, penalty. (Effective until July 1, 2011.)
- RCW 46.61.582 - Free parking for persons with disabilities. (Effective until July 1, 2011.)
- RCW 46.61.583 - Special plate or card issued by another jurisdiction.
- RCW 46.61.585 - Winter recreational parking areas — Special permit required.
- RCW 46.61.590 - Unattended motor vehicle — Removal from highway.