Report a Problem

Print Email
Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 September 2013 11:12


To report a spill and/or suspected discharge of pollution to the stormwater system, please call (509) 338-3213. You may also call this number if you would like to report a water drainage problem or other maintenance issue. For emergencies, or if you suspect hazardous materials, please dial 911.