Kruegel Park

Print Email

Image: Kruegel Park shelterSouth Street and Dilke Street
 
(7.95 acres) Originally donated to the city in 1958 by William C. Kruegel, the park has a lovely grove of shade trees that border the spacious picnic shelter and BBQ area. Overlooking two tennis courts is an expansive playground, which includes swings, and a large sand area with climbing equipment bordered by combine tires.   A small football field, little league baseball diamond, soccer field, volleyball standards and restrooms complete the amenities available at this lovely park.