Once a parking ticket has been issued, there are three options available:
- Pay it - More information on payment options provided below
- Contest it - You believe that the ticket was issued in error and/or that you did not commit the violation described in the ticket
- Mitigate it - The ticket was issued correctly and you committed the violation described, but you believe that there were mitigating circumstances involved.
To contest or mitigate a ticket, you need to check the appropriate box and provide necessary information on the backside of the ticket, and mail it in to Whitman County District Court at the address indicated on the ticket. You can also contact the Court by telephone at 509-332-2065.
The Pullman Police Department now has three options available to pay your parking ticket:
- Pay online - To pay a ticket online with a credit or debit card, please visit our online processing center by clicking here. Once at the site, please click the "Citizen Inquiries" section, and follow the provided instructions. Please note that Citation Processing Center will access a $3.00 convenience fee for online transactions.
- Pay by mail - You can mail a check made out to "City of Pullman" to the address indicated on your ticket or notice letter. Please do not send cash in the mail.
- Pay in person - You can pay with either cash or check in person at the Pullman Police Department, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
***IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING ONLINE PAYMENTS***
Please note that the online payment option is only available for tickets issued after April 1, 2012. Payments for tickets issued prior to April 1, 2012 will not be available in the online database and must be paid either by mail or in person.
While credit cards and debit cards may be used at the online processing center, the Pullman Police Department currently is not set up to process credit or debit card payments in person or via mail. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any additional questions about parking issues, please feel free to visit our "Parking Frequently Asked Questions" page. Or you can contact us directly by phone at 509-334-0802 or by email by clicking here.