Pullman City Parks
The division is under the guidance of the Park Superintendent, and is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the parks division. The parks division is to maintain and monitor general upkeep of fourteen parks, numerous green spaces (Well 7, Cougar Plaza, Pine Street Mall, etc.), three city cemeteries, city trees, RV park, weed control, and the City trail and pathways system. This division also works with the community on compliance of city ordinances regarding solid waste, nuisance, weed control, and diseased trees.
- Park Hours - Dawn to Dusk
- Property Damage - No person shall deface, disfigure, break, cut, tamper with, displace or remove from any park, park property, either permanent or temporary.
- Owners shall remove all waste deposited by his or her animal in all areas of the parks.
- Dog shall be leased at all times while in city parks.
- No dogs allowed in Lawson Gardens, Harrison Tot Lot, or in any of the city cemetery. Per City Code 9.20.
- Vehicles - Vehicle parking is only allowed in designated areas. No vehicles are allowed to park on any grass areas without written permission from the Parks & Recreation Dept.