For your convenience a City of Pullman Ambulance bill can be paid with several different methods.
1) You can send a check or money order with your Ambulance Run Number payable to the City of Pullman to:
325 SE Paradise Street
Pullman, WA 99163
2) You can pay by cash, check, or money order in person at the Finance Department in the Pullman City Hall during regular business hours.
3) The City of Pullman partnered with Paymentus to accept online payments. Information about using Paymentus is below.
The City of Pullman is pleased to offer our customers the option to pay online. Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Check.
You can pay your invoice anytime, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
AMBULANCE PAYMENTS: Paymentus will charge a $29.95 service fee for each transaction up to $1200.00.
What do I need to use this Service?
- Your Ambulance Run number
- The balance owed on your invoice
- Your credit card or check routing information
- A valid E-mail address for confirmation receipt (For Online Payments Only
How do I access this Service?
Go to https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/plca which will take you to the secure Paymentus Corporation which is a third party website.
You may also choose to make your payment by calling the Paymentus Customer Service Department at 1-877-565-3803
Why is there a service fee?
Paymentus will charge a fee to use their service.
The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is the City of Pullman receiving any part of this fee?
The City of Pullman does NOT receive any part of the service fee.
Paymentus is an independent company providing a service for the City of Pullman.
If you have any questions regarding the billing process, please don’t hesitate to contact the City of Pullman Ambulance Department at (509) 332-8172.
Return to the Pullman Fire home page