The city of Pullman is pleased to offer our customers the option to pay online. Paymentus—The Real-Time Bill Payment Company™ —is an independent, third-party, automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and check.
You can pay your bill anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Online bill pay Q & A
• What do I need to have on hand to use this service?
• How do I access this service?
• Why is there a service fee?
• Is the city of Pullman getting any part of the fee?
• Is there customer service if I have a question or problem?
What do I need to have on hand to use this service?
• Either your utilities account number, ambulance run number or miscellaneous account number
• The balance owed on your bill
• Your credit card or check routing information
• A valid e-mail address for confirmation receipt (online payment only)
• City utility payments for water, sewer, stormwater services: Paymentus will charge a $3.95 service fee for each $230 utility payment transaction. Go to https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/plm or call toll free 1-877-281-2073.
• Payments for city ambulance services: Paymentus will charge a $29.95 service fee for each $1200 ambulance payment transaction. Go to https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/plca or call toll-free 1-877-565-3803.
• Payments for miscellaneous city bills: Paymentus will charge a $4.95 service fee for each $300 miscellaneous transaction. Go to https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/plcm.
Is the city of Pullman getting any part of the fee?
• The city of Pullman does not receive any part of the service fee.
• Paymentus is an independent company providing a service to the city of Pullman.